The Silk Mill Event - Historic Tour 2/11/23 at 1pm
Only a limited number of tickets will be sold!
Join us for a historic tour of the former Klotz Throwing Company Silk Mill in Lonaconing, MD. The mill was abruptly closed in 1957 and mostly everything is still in there as it was in 1957. This is the last intact Silk Mill in the USA!
Need To Know:
- These events usually last around 3-4 hours.
- We have onsite parking.
- We have a "port-a-john".
- We have memorabilia for sale onsite!
- This is a rain or shine event. No refunds. Date exchanges are allowed!
- Photo rights are not included with this ticket. You can purchase a Photo Pass for this event by contacting us or purchasing on the day of. A Photo Pass is $40 per person.
- For questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-657-9510
***A liability waiver must be signed prior to entering the building. We’re working to restore the mill so it should be considered a work zone so please dress appropriately. Nothing is to be touched, moved, or taken!